Monday, November 22, 2010

Why People Do Not Attend Church...

This week, I am interested in an having an open and honest conversation about why people do not want to attend church. So to create this conversation, I am asking you to respond to the question that best describes where you are at when it comes to a relationship with God. In addition, some information concerning your age and stage of life, along with the region of the country that you live in would be very helpful...

If you are a Christian who believes, trusts, and follows Jesus as Lord and Leader, why do you think people will not come to church with you? And what have you experienced that leads you to have come to that conclusion?

If you are not a Christian, what makes you not want to come to church? And what have you experienced that leads you to have come to that conclusion?

At the end of the week, I will post about what I have learned from the responses I receive...

No comments:

Post a Comment